|Total lounges: 698|
Total pictures: 1090
Page-views today: 1
|United Airlines United Club, |
|Kansai International Airport (KIX), North Terminal, Osaka, Japan |
|Hours - * Note that opening hours information are deemed reliable but subjected to airline schedule and seasonal changes. |
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:00am - 9:00pm.
- Tuesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday 8:00am - 12:00am.
|Admissions Policy |
- Note: Formerly known as United Red Carpet Club (RCC), the name is changed to United Club following the merger of United Airlines and Continental Airlines.
- Members and their immediate family traveling together in any class of service.
- United Airlines Premier Gold, Premium Platinum, Premier 1K, and Global Service members in any class of service on a same day International itinerary.
- Star Alliance Gold members in any class of service on a same day International itinerary.
- Passengers ticketed in any Star Alliance airlines First and Business class, this include normal purchased tickets, mileage award tickets, as well as upgraded tickets on a same day International itinerary.
- One-time-use passes allows one person one time entry. No guest are permitted. The one-time pass cost US$50 at the club, and US$39 online. Note that passes purchased on-line are only valid for clubs located in the US.
- Members can invite up to two guests per visit who are not immediate family members.
|Food and Beverage |
- Complimentary breakfast including toast, bread, crossiant, muffin, bagel and cream cheese.
- Complimentary afternoon snacks such as chips, fruits, vegetable and dip.
- Complimentary soft drinks, juices, coffee, tea and cappuccino
- Complimentary selection of beer, wine and spirits
- Premium alcohols available for purchase
- United is beginning to offer sandwiches, salads and additional snack items for sale. Available initially at Chicago, Denver, Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, and San Francisco; other locations to follow.
|Business center and services |
- Complimentary WiFi access
- Red Carpet Club members can access WiFi at most locations using their membership numbers
- All other customers can request PIN cards from customer service agent at the lounge entrance desk.
|Shower and Facilities |
- Renovations of the Asuka Lounge at Kansai International Airport in Osaka are complete. RCC members are invited to visit the Asuka lounge.
- In addition to updating much of the décor, many new areas for working and relaxing have been added to the lounge, including some work areas with Apple iMac computers for customer use.
- Also, the lounge now has in-lounge restrooms.
|Special facilities |
|Additional Pictures |
Note: Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed, contact your airline to confirm lounge information.